Aug 24, 2014

Tokyo Ham Fair 2014

I went to "Ham Fair 2014" held at Tokyo Big Sight yesterday and today.


Ham Fair 2014 was very crowded... more people than that of last year.


Meeting lots of people made me happy at the fair.
About Door... NOT Outdoor... JG3DOR, JA3LKE, JL3TOG... from Kansai (3 area)


7J7ACT... from Misawa Air Base (7 area), Japan.


JE1IIN, JA3LKE, JA1CG... NEC ham group


A famous young man JA1UMW and his girl friends in Akihabara electric town


JE1TRV... the president of A1 Club


JH1JDI... a Japanese-language CW operator


JG1UNE... a great master of small antennas


JI1EFB... a story-writer and an actress


Miss free license radio


JH1CBX, JJ1SDQ, JI1BTL... a talk show on FM radio
JH1CBX... a singer
JJ1SDQ... a singer-songwriter
JI1BTL... a Japanese country music singer


JH1PSN... a fashion model


And our booth of ham radio... Fukushima Junk
Thank you for shopping at our booth !!


My biggest event in the fair... I made AM QSO on 6m with JA3XQO in "3 area 6m AM Roll-call"
This is my special Yaesu FT-690mk2 with amplitude modulation mode.


I had a good time all the day at the fair.
















No comments:

Post a Comment