Jul 24, 2014

Techno-Frontier 2014

I have been to Techno-Frontier 2014 held at Tokyo Big Sight today.


I have a lot of interest in Wireless Power Feeding.


Microwave Power Transmission by Dengyo... I asked the guide for that display what frequency did you use, and then the answer was 900 MHz... it's not microwave but UHF hahaha !! They were running a demo on UHF, however, running a trial on microwave successfully at a labo with Volvo.


Wireless Power Feeding by Daihen. For the application they demonstrated RF Power Supply for Plasma Generator (13.56MHz). They have got high transmission efficiency!!



This year there are more booths than that of last year... All the signs look toward a good year for wireless power feedings.
And EMC... very interesting in too.



They use travelling wave tube amplifiers for the applications.
And I enjoyed novelty goods of exhibitors.
Novelty goods I collected today...


3 folding fans, a baumkuchen, a dripbag coffee, a handkerchief towel. a ballpoint pen, a memo pad, and a shoe polisher...
Why baumkuchen?   looks like power feeding coil.
Why shoe polisher?  I got it in a lottery.












No comments:

Post a Comment